WACREN is organizing its 2nd Annual Conference on 12-13 March 2015 in Abuja, hosted by the Nigerian Research and Education Network (NgREN).
The main theme of the conference is: "Enabling Virtual Research and Education Communities", with the following sub-themes:
- Authentication and Authorization Infrastructure (AAI) and Mobility
- NREN Business and Governance Models
- Innovation in R&E Networks
- Network Design and Operation
- Online Teaching and Learning
- Shared Experiences, Best Practices and Collaboration
This is a call for papers for the conference. Interested authors are invited to submit abstracts (500-600 words) on the main theme or sub-themes, as well as on related subjects.
The schedule (deadlines) is as follows:
- Submission of abstracts: 28 November 2014
- Notification of acceptance: 9 January 2015
- Submission of full papers: 6 February 2015
- Comments from reviewers: 27 February 2015
- Submission of presentations: 6 March 2015
- Submission of revised paper after conference: 30 April 2015
- Notification of acceptance of paper for the WACREN 2015 proceedings: 26 June 2015
All documents will be submitted online through the conference website.
For authors of selected papers who are not able to get full or partial sponsorship from their organizations to attend the conference, support may be provided for travel and/or accommodation, subject to availability of resources (for maximum one author per paper).
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your active participation.
The WACREN 2015 Programme Committee